This is a new villainess otome isekai series, written by Riko Touma. It’s pretty short, so I thought it would work well as a first series while I familiarize myself with this whole translation thing. Anyway, here is the author’s synopsis:
Ilse was born to a poor Marquise family. To be more precise, she found herself reincarnated as the villainess of an otome game that she played in her previous lifetime.
That said, she isn’t quite bored enough to bully the heroine, so she just left her alone. Yet somehow, she still got entangled with her.
It seems the heroine wants to paint Ilse as the villainess, no matter what. Even though she’s the type of woman Ilse hates, she kept forcing herself into Ilse’s life.
When she took her fiancé, Ilse’s patience finally ran out. If you insist on framing me as a bully, how about I really become one?
Together with her childhood friend and attendant Joshua, Ilse decided to take on the heroine head-on.
It’s a heartwarming story about a cool beauty who ridicules and gives derisive retorts to the cute heroine.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: The Villainess Agrees to Annul the Engagement
- Chapter 2: The Villainess Ponders the Difference between Games and Reality
- Chapter 3: The Villainess Makes Up her Mind
- Chapter 4: The Villainess Starts Having Fun
- Chapter 5: The Villainess is in Love
- Chapter 6: The Villainess Slumps her Shoulders
- Chapter 7: The Villainess Gives her Blessing
- Chapter 8: The Villainess Does a Good Deed
- Chapter 9: The Villainess is Disappointed
- Chapter 10: The Villainess Infers
- Chapter 11: The Villainess Wins
- Chapter 12: The Villainess Also Gets Anxious at Times
- Chapter 13: The Villainess Wonders
- Chapter 14: The Villainess Relieves Stress
- Chapter 15: The Villainess Devises a Plan to Entrap the Heroine
- Chapter 16: The Villainess Feels no Guilt
- Chapter 17: The Villainess Is Pleased With the Progress of her Plan
- Chapter 18: The Villainess Fulfills her Role
- Chapter 19: The Villainess Does her Best for the Heroine
- Chapter 20: [Work in Progress]